Saturday, April 02, 2005

Balik Kampung

I'm at home now.. WHAT AM I DOING HERE? I had actually planned to stay in hostel over the entire weekend, go to church on Sunday morning and back to hostel at dusk. Plans twarted by non-other-than-mine stupidity. Sigh..

Returned back to hostel late at night on Easter Sunday, took a cab at 11.30pm. Spent the entire week in hostel, going out for sumptuous dinners and the occasional lunch out of school. BUT only found out that my EZ-Link card was left at home on FRIDAY NIGHT?! w0000000000t.. Fortunately my roomate, Philip, had a car the entire week so I could survive with good meals (without realizing that I had no EZLink Card). It was until Friday night when I had to eat dinner with Arjun in Gek Poh Shopping Centre when I realized my card was left at home.

So what's the big deal you might ask? Well, firstly I can't study for nuts at home. And secondly, because I don't study, I'm super B-O-R-E-D now. Hmm.. so where should I take the car for dinner? *ponders ponders*

No comments: