Monday, August 22, 2005

And now 13 months later..

Last morning (like about 1am), I finally got my act together and made some resolutions. Unwittingly, it was exactly 13months ago, on 21st July, since I last had to make a resolution like that. It's funny, how deja vu happens and God seems to be playing the same prank on me once more. Not ranting, but I really see a great sense of humour in that.

I'm dropping the Anvil thought. Haha.. yeah giving up. Daniel tends to be a pest when it comes to such things, so I hope ya havent really minded me. I'm REALLY slow in this aspect, like it takes someone to join the dots together before I get the hints. Quite retarded.

Saturday service's message was really funny too. About the Will of God, and explicitly in the area of relationships (boy to girl, not boy to boy or girl to girl please). What a funny time it was, and I got home, read a blog and brooded my brains off. Thanks to a demi-angel, I got slapped in the face a couple of times before I woke up. Time to bounce off the trampoline and start bouncing on the streets, get moving on! But I've got this to tell ya, if you like someone, go tell the person (M18)!

Oh ya, I keep getting a blog visitor from Australia, in St George's Terrace on Westnet or something. Is that you Mr Jonathan Carl's Jr. C Wong? Cos I've something to ask you, so get ur MSN up again hor thanks! :)






I love my church! The best church in da world!

No comments: