Monday, August 15, 2005

Daniel has this to say..

"WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH VERY HARD AH!!!"

Interpret it however you like. But ermm.. Calvin, no dirty thoughts please.
I don't understand, I think I'm rather strong-willed and mind-over-matter. But I can't do it, I really can't. I need more beef to my soft and weak cardiac.

His Love
Hillsong Australia - God He Reigns

Verse:
Your light is over me, flooding over me
The night is lifted
Heaven over me, flooding over me
I can't contain it

Prechorus:
My cup overflows, My cup overflows

Chorus:
Praise the Lord with all my heart
Praise Him for He has done great things
His banner over me is love, His love

Bridge:
You brought the sunshine in, and turned the dark to day
You made the shadows flee away
You opened up my eyes, to a new and living way
The dawning of a brand new day

No comments: