Friday, August 19, 2005

boy oh boy oh boy..

Boy, am I zombed, with a capital Z! Been stressed up all week, feeling couped up and bottled up drinking 7-up from a glass cup. My report's finally done and handed in ahead of schedule, and only to discover the laboratory extended the dateline to Monday. Eeeps.. Well, pushing to finish it ahead isn't exactly a bad thing. It gives me time to relax and put my mind where it should be, and also to concentrate on this weekend. My wee l'il brain has been kinda down and out, fried and overrun. I have a huge problem Doc, I think I think too much. I think it's inherent in my nature, I'm too curious, too inquisitive and I dun like to leave stones unturned. It really doesnt help that I'm rather vocal, and not to mention forthcoming. So if I ask questions, dun mind alright? It's just me being geniunely interested. Stephanie-san says I'm a person who's full of thoughts, can't remember the chinese words she used but I think it encompasses much more than I can explain in English. So by the way, does that make me thoughtful? Ah well..

It's NTU Student Union Day later from 11.30-15.30pm, and all classes within that time slot are cancelled. My classes on Friday happen to be 11.30-14.30pm! Tee hee hee, I think someone up there must have arranged a rest day for me. Ah anyway, I'm gonna be spending the day studying (whenever I feel like it), washing me clothes and doing the maid jobs. Will be in room, much ado bout nothing, til 4-5pm then leave for Worship practice in church. I love it! I love this chalet lifestyle of hostelitism!

I'm back to playing DOTA. Haha, well erm it's a Warcraft III custom game for those who don't know. Haven't touched it since March when I started studying for exams, and haven't had the time to meddle with DOTA during the holidays either. Basically I was either overseas, or working my socks off to pay for my overseas. Can't play this game too much actually, each game takes about an hour or two if you're really unlucky. Gonna get all pukey.. Then again the pukiness a good thing, cos I need to spend majority of my time elsewhere on studies or church. Won't get hooked on it lah, so no worries. At least, you have my word you wont find me skipping lectures or church to play game! Haha..

Oh yes, it's an earthly hour at the time of this post if you notice. I've ordered McDonald's a few minutes ago, just to test their 24hours delivery system. 9piece McNugget meal with twister fries and ice-tea shared with my roomate, Philip. Should be good.. But they're gonna take an hour. Bleh. Hope my fries are still crispy (I highly doubt, cos it never happens). I love deliveries, not quite McDonald's but at this hour.. anything will do.

No comments: