Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Sunday~!

Okie, I had lots to say about today's worship at first but Blogger let me down and robbed me of my entry. T_T

But here's a super summarized one. 2 words, thank God! Service was a blast today, and I felt that the occasion really sunk into the congregration. It really helped that we had a very wonder Friday Special Programme in Chancery, it caused many ready hearts today. In my limited worship leadings, today's was one of the few (apart from camps) where I felt the touch of God right where I was on stage, despite having to juggle the song arrangements over and over in my mind - awesome.

Some adults came up to encourage me at the end of the service, these mean a lot to me because it shows God had moved in their hearts there and then during the worship. Eng Kwang once said this about worship leading, if 1 heart has been touched.. the objective has been met. Pastor Mark also said my words during the worship were aptly spoken, though I'm not sure which. Erm, actually I didn't really think through what I had wanted to say, most of it were spoken from the bottom of my heart in the spur of the moment. Come of it, I can't even remember what I had said, except for my peanut story.

Anyway, the musicians were great! Thanks to Uncle Dennis, Willy, Frances and JOSIAH! Yeppo, Josiah was the special drummer debutant and he did great for a first time! Sure, his sticks flew off and he forgot the ending of "Tell the World" but we're like so proud of him! Haha.. We're giving Pastor Mark and Auntie Janet extra reason to pray for the worship actually. Not bad hor, quite smart.. ^^

Baptism was wonderful too despite the rain. Its really nice to see elderly members for the dialect service brave the rain to support a sister's special day. Speaking of which was Vanessa and Auntie Fiona's special day too. Plenty of pics to "Tell the World!". Some youths stayed back to play touch rugby and Captain's bola.. quite muddy but fun nonetheless. Before it rained again that is. Had an overly-sumptuous dinner at Eunos MRT consisting of mee goreng, satays (again, but cheaper) and sugar cane! Gonna puke~! @_@


Alright, a reminder to click the thumbnails for larger pics.
And click the photo album on the right side for the complete series.


Eliz and Rae (a bit messy)
Nat, Daniel and OCX
Senior Pastor Mark!
Spot the resemblance~
E-Sword Youths!
Karen and the lovelies
Hold your breath now..
Okie, blow bubbles..
There ya go.. you're done..
Elder Jimmy
Evergreen Uncle William
Not so evergreen, Daryl
Gotcha.. mooohaha
Gotcha.. Teeheehee
Pheee-wooo-weeet..
All smiles.. Happy Lee
"Ooooooooosh!"
Play still got time to pose
"Okie you, run left! And you,
run right! I.. stay here"

There's a pot of gold in
that ship.. QUICK!

Poor girl standing in the rain.
Awwww..

No comments: