Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Itsy Tidbitsy fun!!

Wee mong mong.. Today's tidbits sale was tedious but fun! Had a great time selling the tidbits, especially to the girls. No special reason, only because they were more obliging in purchasing the tidbits for charity. But Ken calls me a flirt just because I was selling my tidbits relatively quickly and successfully (to the girls). Had a fun time really, met Weirong, Faith and Clara in their halls, for the first time. Weirong thought I was one of her neighbours when I knocked on the door. Haha.. She went like "COME IN!!!" and er.. I obliged and she was like rather shocked. Haha..

The sales was a success, and I estimate a profit of $1600 tonight. Excellent work TOTS! Once again, this committee has shown it's enthusiasm and drive for success. Seems like we're heading for something big this year, it's a gut feeling! It's my honour to be the vice this year, I think we have a great team this time round.

Anyway, took some committee members who wanted supper to Boon Lay Market for some Nasi Lemak at about 12 midnight. Drove a lorry to accomodate everyone and erm.. we got lost! About 12 people and no one knew how to go to Boon Lay Market.. excellent. -_-" Ended up it was a taxi driver who guided us there successfully and it was about 1am when we finally found the place. Boy, was it worth the ride. The nasi lemak there is really famous for a good reason. Yummy yummy.. By the time I hopped back on the lorry I'm like half dazed already. Thankfully still reached school safely. Decided to reward the committee for the hard work with an "exciting" ride back to school, and erm.. ended up with some bruised bums for those sitting behind. It was actually intended but I think overdone. A big sorry to everyone's bum for the bumps. Gomenasai 0_o"

Okie here I am back in my room again at long last. Its 2.20am now, and erm I have to get to a 8.30am tutorial. Still have to bathe.. I'm dead.

No comments: