Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Starting Line

Exams are 27 days away, leaving me a pathetic 4 weeks to fully absorb the semester's knowledge. How am I gonna cram 4 months worth of work in 4 weeks, I have no idea man. Really depends on my diligence, determination and God's grace from hence forth. Today marks the start of my intensive routine of studying/sleeping/eating, and the cycle continues. With a few labs to finish, the routine will be disrupted every now and then but it should go on fine. Erm, this also means I will be having less time on blog but then again, I might be using the blog as a break in between my study times so do continue to visit! Hehe..

The sky was super dark today just before dinner, and my room had a blackout at the same time. So without the fans, I couldn't study properly and it was too warm to take a nap too. Decided to take my camera out for some snap shots. Bored.. what to do? Haha. Pics at the bottom.

Anyway, just came back from Chong Pang's Taste of Thailand! The food is superb as usual and cheap to say the least. It's really the A++ place to have thai food, or go there just for the pineapple rice and fried calamari. You wont regret it! :)

In NTU Canteen B now, and my laptop running on batteries so can't have a long blog entry. Still have to finish my computer graphics lab, openGL graphics modelling on my laptop. Will be studying til early morning tonight, so hope I last long enough and have a fruitful night. So there ya go, enjoy the pics. Ciao~!


View of Admin Annex from
next to my level's toilet
The back of my block,
where I walk to school
The stairs to the road
behind my block

No comments: