Thursday, March 24, 2005

I'm awake!

Spent the whole of last night in Canteen B studying and doing my lab from 10pm-6am. It was FUN!!! I'm gonna do it again, I dun care. Haw haw.. The air there is really cool and nice throughout the night, my only rant is the lack of plugs for my laptop's power. But I think it's only fun cos we had 2 cars for the night. If not for the transportation, we will not have nice coffee in the middle of the night, we will not have a nice dinner setting up the stage for a night of hard work, we will not have breakfast at 7am in Boon Lay to kick start the day before lectures at 8.30am. So I'm eternally grateful to Philip and Daren for your presence (and the Toyota's too).

Had a good kick start to my study routine, going through the chapters well for a first day. Attended lectures this morning without a min of sleep from the previous night, so quite amazed that I can stay awake better without sleep than with a good night's rest. Finally got my 40 winks at 11am in the morning in my room, but woke up at 1pm becos I couldn't sleep anymore. Err.. What the? Something wrong with my biological clock already. Even now as I'm typing I'm super awake with less than 2 hours sleep from my last 36 hours. Strange phenomenon, hope I dun end up oversleeping for tomorrow's Botanical Gardens Race by SeTT.

Tomorrow's gonna be another busy day. Race until dunno what time, then hafta go back home to bathe and change up for Chancery Lane before 6pm. I'm helping Pastor Mark with the event in Church tomorrow night. Think he wants me to narrate the process of the Last Supper til Feet Washing but I'm not too sure actually. Plus my voice not too good.. Must be the weather, the late nights, overdoses of coffee and insufficient water. Need to talk and sing this weekend, yelp!

Alrighty, time to hit the notes! Erm, not the musical ones.. the printed ones lecturers handout through the library.

No comments: