Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Ouchies..

Didn't go to school today. Was kept away from all my lessons with a stiff neck and nausea which is likely caused by my 3-day-long stomache. Hmm.. looks like my body is rebelling a bit somewhat this week. Ouchies..

Doesn't feel good to be unwell, feels worse to be missing lessons when you know you're clearly lagging behind in your schoolwork. Double ouchies..

The 3 day old stomachache came first thing on Mon morning when I woke up, but I hadn't had the opportunity to expel it since Mon, which I figured wasn't a good thing nor natural. Had a sudden loss of appetite, dun think I'm pregnant though. The dumb stiff neck came last night after watching "White Noise". Somehow I hadn't felt the effect of sitting still for the entire length of the show til the credits were flashing. Once I stood up, I was like, "What the.. Ouchies.." Best of all, the show wasn't even nice, and so not worth it for $6.50 + a stiff neck. Alongside the stiffie, came a nauseous sensation as I was crawling down the stairs of the Cinema.


It's normal for me to get over a stiffie and nausea with a night's rest but this wasn't so for last night. Not sure if it was because of the 2 hourly waking up syndrome I've been having since Mon night, but waking up this morning certainly wasn't a very good feeling. Anyway for the first time, I managed to expel some crap that caused the stomache with 3 visits to the loo today - one of which was liquidfied (trying my best to be elegant). And at the end of the day, as of this moment, I'm still having a stiffie, slight nausea and a tummyache. Ouchies..

Latest (Thurs morning): 4 bouts of diarrhoea after writing the above post. Nausea's gone thank God, now I'm left to contend with a stiffie and diarrhoea.

No comments: