Saturday, March 19, 2005

Hillsong Conference, 4-8 July

Was reminded today bout the upcoming Hillsong Conference happening in Sydney from 4th - 8th July 2005 by Lydia. In my busy past weeks, I've actually totally put this exciting event to the back of my head til I've forgotten bout it. Truth is, I'm very excited bout this one.

I've actually wanted to go for 6 yrs now, but never had the chance. I wanna make this yr count, I wanna make this yr special, so I'll try my best to go for this one. No, this is not the Hajj equivalent of Christianity, it's just one of those great opportunities to learn about how God is moving all around the world and be edified in a whole new way.

So many workshops to choose from I think it's a wild choice. Quite a few that are suitable for me, but I'll stick with my primary ministry - Youth. Any others can come next time, if I have the finances and opportunities in the future. One of the exciting things about this yr's workshop is that
Doug Fields, the author of "The Purpose Driven Youth Ministry", will be one of the speakers for the Youth Leaders Workshop! That's a wowser.. It's like "da man himself" kinda feeling. Will love to have a Q&A with him if given the chance. His years of experience.. to learn them and be blest. Then blest to bless and to bring the blessings back to the ministry! Oh yeah! Haha..

Anyway, for those raring to go (with me), registration closes strictly on 4th July 2005. But it'll cost you AUS$259 to register from 1st April - 4th July, and AUS$199 from Now - 31st March 2005. That's for individuals.. Go in a group of 10 or more and it'll be AUS$199 from 1st April - 4th July, and AUS$159 from Now - 31st March. Currently only 2 people I know are keen, of which I am one of them, so please do let me know early if you wanna join in on the group registration! It's in Sydney, so we'll have to fly over. Unless you've strong arms and a sampan.

For more information on the Conference, read all about it
HERE!
For registration information, can check it up at the Hillsong Conference Registration page.

No comments: