Friday, March 25, 2005

Happy Good Friday!

Had a late night's rest last night cos my biological clock was messed up. Was super awake til about 2am then started to turn zombie at a super accelerated rate. Had a good time chatting online til my hand eye coordination suddenly went hay-wire and I couldn't think properly already. Quite an interesting feeling, like getting high. Haha..

Anyway, was supposed to wake up at 7.45am for Botanic Garden Race. But somehow I managed to sleep past the alarm (it hardly ever happens), and woke up only because Cornelius called my cellphone.


"Err.. what time is it now?"
Cornelius,"It's 9.45am now."
"Are you kidding?!?!" I exclaimed in utter disbelief.

Anyway, drove down to SBG as soon as I could and had a good time photographing the fun times. Very well planned I must say. If I were a SeTT leader, I would be very proud of the planning committee! Thanks for the games. Sorry can't name the names cos I'm not quite sure who's in the committee. Lunch went on til 3pm and I had to rush back home to check for an email from Pastor Mark about the night's activity. Was too super tired and took a nap from 4.30pm-5.30pm. Ended up taking a cab to Chancery to be in time for the briefing by Pastor Mark.

The night's event was interesting. I was suppose to narrate parts of the bible and some leaders will share, sing a song and do some stuff. We broke bread, drank the wine and ended up washing one another's feet. Haha.. Dun have the pics of those though. Auntie Janet and Lydia should have, aplenty if I might add. Just came home from supper (dinner for me) at Newton Food Centre. Karen, Joy, Josiah and Jere were at the same table as me. I'm not quite sure who started it, but we began asking those silly riddles and telling toopid jokes. Quite funny.. Josiah once laughed until he fell off the chair, but it wasn't at a joke, he was laughing at Karen. Okie, what happened was we couldn't guess the answer to a particular riddle and Joy started explaining the answer. Then we went on to another story/riddle.. and 2 mins later Karen suddenly went,"Okie I give up!" We were like "HUH?!", and then everyone started laughing.

Alright, I'm still super tired now and shall bathe before I get my rest. Hmm, think no need to clean my feet tonight, should be quite clean. Haha..

Kevin ponders..
Next station quick!
Aw.. almost
OCX @ Sundial Garden
Dead man @ Sundial Garden
Dawn @ Ginger Garden
Testing gravity..
BingHong postrates
Gail @ Visitor Centre
"Hey you! Com'ere.."
"and take photo of us!"
Some light moments
Anti-gravity water fountain?
Mel's missing childhood
Good neighbour?
Err..
"Work.. vineyard.."
"Hey you!"
"Yellow.. sheepies.."
"Cigarette ish good.."
"Master.. talents.."
Corn's speech
"and da winner ish.."
Cyrus' Bee shell
Algene's Pink shell
Most spontaneous
Most hippy leader
Kevin's Team
Matz' Team
Syl-vyn's Team
James' Team
"Lookie lookie.. ma eggs"
SeTT++ @ SBG

No comments: