Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Good, Food Day!!

Presentation on "Travel Woes" was a blast. My friend commented that my presentation was great, and one of a kind. Amongst the sea of serious, down-to-earth toned presentations about Atomic Bombs, Terrorism, Wars and the Environment, my presentation stood out like a shaven spot on a mohawk. That was my strategy initially, as I had wanted to try something different, a road less travelled. It could have backfired but thank God it didn't. Got most of the class laughing throughout the presentation and a smiling tutor by the end of it. So I guess my work's pretty much and safely-so a success.

Ah, that's a rock of my chest for now so the rest of the day was pretty much relaxed. Presentation finished at 5.30pm so wanted to grab a quick dinner, but it wasn't to be so as I waited for my roomate, Philip, to return from picking up his repaird IBM. Prawn noodles for dinner and it was greeeeeeeeeaaaatttt!! Plus the super thick ice-milo, dinner really made my night. Topped it off with a 25 cents ice cream from McDonalds and sat down to read the papers. This is THE life ladies and gentlemen, MY kinda life.

But all good things must come to an end and we had to return to the real, sadistic and cruel world of University life. Time to study, but ended I got a headache when I returned so lazed til supper time at 11pm. Hehe.. With Philip's car, we zipped off to Lau Pat Sat with Arjun and his astro sidekicks for another goodie meal. Satay x 30, carrot cake x 2, char kway teow x 1, hokkien mee x 1, fried oyster x 1, lime x 4, ice coffee x 1 was shared among 5 hungry folks. Erm, quite costly for a supper but it was fun nonetheless. What an awesome day, so relaxing.. But too good to be true now that its time to study hard. Will have to work hard from tomorrow onwards. 28 days til exams!

Boon, the jester
Arjun, the king
Anna, the princess
Hungry princess
Satay means.. erm?
Not so appetizing noodles
Feed the king!!
Princess loves New York
and Boon loves oysters
Mr. Satay Man
Wed morning 1am..
Lau Pat Sat roof
"Hmm.. 4/10!"
Carrot cake tastes better
Back group shot
(we dunno them)

So deserted man..
"Fork tastes nice too.."
Philip, the carriage driver

No comments: